Whatever the event, choosing a music entertainment act is an important decision. But with so many styles of music and cabaret entertainment out there, where should we start? This month we look at some of the most popular choices and explain what they can bring to an event – we hope you enjoy!
- ROAMING – interactive and experiential is still bang on trend, to ensure guests are fully immersed in the celebration, and keeping a running commentary of your event up on social media stories! Dapper dressers such as The Roaming Pack can spread gentlemanly charm, whilst life sized elephants, presented by our Jack in a Box stilt walkers, bring excitement and wonder to all ages.
- THEMED – from a Venetian Masked Ball or Studio 54 Disco, to an Alice in Wonderland garden party; a themed celebration transports guests to a land of imagination! Look at acts such as Jazzy Champagne Swing for a Gatsby extravaganza, Estrellas for some Sixties glamour, or Mermaid Events for a magical beach party.
- SHOW BAND – wow your guests and keep the dancefloor filled with a band that not only plays the best-loved hits, but knows how to perform it with finesse! Flexible line-up bands such as Crackerjack and Groove Tonight bring a polished show and electric energy to the room, whilst The Ways’ passion and on-stage presence will promise to fill a room and everyone’s hearts with happiness!
- CLASSICAL – guaranteed to bring an air of sophistication to any event, classical musicians provide a beautiful ambience for welcome drinks, wedding ceremonies, and product launches to name just a few. Whether a solo harpist to give goosebumps with their intricate technique, or a relaxing jazz trio to ease guests through dinner, nothing beats live musicians for a classical sound.
- DANCE – Be it edgy, freestyle ballerinas or a meticulously tight tap troupe, event dancers can either add an air of mystery or explode onto the scene, both making an impact on you guests’ experience. Our Bespoke Ballerinas fuse different styles of dance in LED tutus to create a stunning welcome for guests, whilst our Vintage Dancers will delight the senses with flapper fun or a high-kicking Can-Can!
- MAGIC – nothing tops a talented magician to leave a jaw-dropping impression! Our CF Magic blends Dynamo style with Derren Brown mind reading, whilst Lance Corporal Richard Jones brings his BGT and Royal Variety Show experience to events as a roaming magician or one-man show.
- ACOUSTIC – whether you’re limited by a venue’s sound restrictions or just looking for a more relaxed ambience, an acoustic act can bring any genre of music to a party, simply ‘unplugged’! As a wandering act, The Busking Belles bring the sounds of the last 40 years to all corners of a party, whilst Handful of Hush bring delicious harmonies, beautiful acoustic arrangements and a whole lot of fun.
- TRIBUTE – Bring a true taste of a favourite artist and their music to your event with a talented Tribute act. It’s always important to choose well, and we’ve got some of the best! From our Super Swedes’ high energy all singing and dancing ABBA show, to our esteemed Jersey Guys Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons tribute show.
- DJ – able to incorporate any style or genre of music and bring it all in one night, a DJ can complement a live act, or provide entertainment throughout an event. And nowadays, with the evolution of silent discos to keep your guests bopping away to their own playlist, or with the addition of live musicians such as All Female Collective, you can go as big or as small as your budget will allow to create a really special DJ offering.
ELLE Entertainment is an exclusive agency with a big heart, passionate about working with clients who are looking for high quality, live acts with the wow factor! We only recommend acts we know and trust to be outstanding, and would love to share them with you in 2020 and beyond, so contact us now to check availability.